At the European Coatings Show (April 4-6) Perstorp will launch Curalite™, its range of boosters for cationic UV curing formulations, that can increase reaction speeds up to 15 times. Cationic UV curing technology is the perfect choice for printing on challenging surfaces such as plastic substrates or containers, where other technologies could fail.
The Spotlight on the Perstorp Stand (7A-603) will also be at:
| Perstorp at ECS 2017
- The comeback of alkyd resins technology offering low carbon footprint and superior wood protection, in both cases superior to acrylics. With Perstorp’s Voxtar™, carbon footprint of the Alkyd formulation can be reduced up to 80% Intumescent paints, where Perstorp’s Charmor™ is used to provide more time to escape from burning buildings
- Capa™ 4101, a high performance polyol for tough conditions in two component polyurethane coatings
- Polyurethane Dispersions and Perstorp’s broad portfolio of building blocks for durable and flexible leather protection
Perstorp Experts to Deliver Four Presentations:
- 10h50, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Caprolactone polyols for high performance coatings
- 14h10, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Spotlight on beautiful alkyds
- 15h10, in Hall 5/Stand 5-353: Polyurethane dispersions – combining high performance with environmental friendliness
About The Perstorp Group
- 11h30, in Hall 7/Stand 7-726: Cationic UV Curing - Speeding up reactivity 15x with Curalite™
The Perstorp Group, one of the trusted world industrial leaders, places focused and market-driven innovation at the fingertips. Its culture of performance builds on 130 years of experience and represents a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. As one of the global leaders in high growth niches, such as powder and UV cured coatings, plasticizers, synthetic lubricants and grain preservation, it is committed to develop products providing essential properties to enhance the quality, performance and profitability of our customers’ products and processes.