PHILADELPHIA, Pa. -- Chemtura has announced that it will demonstrate how it has become one of the leading manufacturers of specialty aqueous urethane dispersions, urethane surface coatings and polyester polyols during the European Coatings Show, 4-7 April 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany. The position has been achieved by working with each customer to deliver the best solution for them and by providing excellence in sales and customer service to inspire customer loyalty, confidence and trust.
Product Innovations to be Showcased:
- TRIXENE® & ADIPRENE® Low Monomer Urethanes for 1-K and 2-K coating and adhesive systems
- ADIPRENE® LF prepolymers, a part of Chemtura's premium MbOCA replacement technology, offers improved processing over other MbOCA-free alternatives and outstanding performance in the most demanding urethane applications
- TRIXENE® SC prepolymers & curatives and TRIXENE® BIocked crosslinkers for heat curing applications
- Blocked Urethane flexibilizers for use with epoxies,
- The range of water-based urethanes including TRIXENE® Aqua blocked crosslinkers and adhesion promoters
The WITCOBOND® polyurethane dispersions will also be showcased. Alongside WITCOFLEX® polyurethane systems
widely used for breathable textile coatings will also be promoted at the Chemtura stand.
Chemtura will be present on Stand 421 in Hall 1 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2015 sales of $1.7 billion, is one of the global manufacturers and marketers of specialty chemicals.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Chemtura has 20 sites in 11 countries and approximately 2,500 employees worldwide.