UBE Industries, Ltd. is a Japanese company providing higher value-added chemicals for five different markets:
- Specialty Chemicals & Products
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Cement & Construction Materials
- Machinery and Metal Products
- Energy and Environment
With over 100 years experience and more than 11 000 employees worldwide, UBE Group is a global company that supplies value-added products all over the world. The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Fukuoka Stock Exchange and in 2014, UBE posted a global turnover of about $6,4 billion.
Why choose UBE?
- UBE invests a lot in R&D resources in order to creating unique products.
- UBE provides high value-added and superior quality products that outperform the market.
- UBE's personalized advice and technical support enables a closer relationship with each customer
- UBE aims for sustainable development on a global scale