With a comprehensive range of additives, binding agents, and pigments, Worlée supplies chemical raw materials boasting
- Highly modern production facilities
- Environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient production methods, and versatility
The Worlée portfolio has been expanded by new developments within the WorléeCryl, WorléeThix, WorléeCure, and WorléeDisperse product families and will be presented for the first time at ECS.
WorléeCryl A 5125 W
- WorléeCryl A 5125 W helps foam-free layer thickness without significant loss of gloss
- It is a solvent-free, aqueous hydroxyacrylate for 2K-PUR topcoats
- The formation of foam that occur in aqueous 2K-PUR coats in a dry layer thickness of 80 to 100 µm is avoided by the use of WorléeCryl A 5125 W.
- Reaches coating thicknesses of 150 µm that can be applied without the use of foam
- Exhibits only limited loss of shine in comparison to similar products; the use of 0.5% ethyl diglycol or dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether (DPnB) can actually increase the shine
The solvent-free WorléeCryl A 5125 W means increased flexibility for the customer and requires far less organic solvent compared with the earlier 2K acrylic varieties. The long pot life of four to five hours, which makes processing easier, is a further advantage of the new hydroxyacrylate. WorléeCryl A 5125 is especially suitable for use in paintwork (wood). It can also be used on metals. Worlée recommends the isocyanate Easaqua L 600 from its trading partner Vencorex as a hardener for high-gloss varnishes.
WorléeCure – Aminic Polymer Hardener
| WorléeCryl A 5125 is suitable for use in wood coatings
Worlée will introduce the newly developed WorléeCure series of polymer hardeners at the ECS for the first time. Whether primers, mortar linings, roller coatings, or self-leveling linings, these innovative aminic polymer hardeners are ideally suited to construction chemistry. The main advantage of this new product is that no REACH registration is required.
WorléeThix – Thixotropic Alkyd Emulsions
Worlée is offering two thixotropic alkyd emulsions that allow the production of drip-resistant lacquer systems that can be thinned with water. The two product types can be differentiated by their viscosity. WorléeThix VP E 165 W is supplied as a solid gel.
WorléeThix VP E 166 W is available as a soft gel
As co-binding agents, they lessen the phase separation during paint storage and improve the rheology during application to vertical surfaces, meaning that they can also easily be used for wood finishes. Both products are shear-stable and feature a solids content of 40%. In addition, polar solvents have little to no influence on the thixotropy of the lacquer systems.
WorléeDisperse –Polymeric Additive for Dispersion
The WorléeDisperse product family offers six new wetting agents and dispersants that compare very favorably with other brands established in the market
- WorléeDisperse VP 8400W is highly suited as a universal polymer additive for the dispersion of inorganic and organic pigments in aqueous systems
- It incorporates both use in direct rubbing and application in the production of highly filled pigment pastes
- The WorléeDisperse VP 8450W and VP 8460W products are also suitable for polymers and the same scope of application
- The two additives are characterized by their film formation and their low impact on the final hardness
- WorléeDisperse VP 8460W is amine-free
The highly concentrated WorléeDisperse VP 8470W product has been specially developed for the dispersion of organic pigments and soot in pigment concentrates for use in aqueous printing inks. The application quantity is typically just 50% compared with the existing products in competition. WorléeDisperse VP 8100S and VP 8110S are also suitable for direct rubbing of all types of pigments in nonaqueous formulations. They are characterized by their polymer structure and have no negative impact on drying behavior. While WorléeDisperse VP 8100S can be used as a universal product in all standard binding agents, WorléeDisperse VP 8110S is especially recommended for glossy, medium-oily alkyd systems due to the beneficial impact.
Worlée has been active in the international market for raw materials, and over the years it has continually adapted to the requirements of the market. Today’s Worlée is run by a fifth generation of family management. At its company, extensive experience and the most modern technology combine with unconventional thinking and a strong instinct for future trends.