CLEVELAND -- The Lubrizol Corporation has introduced Solsperse™ 74000, a 100% solids wetting and dispersing agent for UV cured ink systems.
Features and Benefits of Solsperse™ 74000
|Solsperse 74000 Hyperdispersant
for UV Curable Inks
- It is a 100% active polymeric dispersant
- Improves operational efficiencies for both ink manufacturers and printers
- Pigment concentrates and millbases made using Solsperse 74000 can achieve higher color strength at lower pigment loading
- Enables higher print strength in final inks without compromising gloss, rheology or stability
- Improvements are achieved across a wide range of pigments - both standard process and spot colors
Solsperse 74000 is TSCA, DSL, REACh, Swiss Ordinance and Nestle compliant. It is APE-free and has no California Prop65 reportable content.
About Lubrizol Performance Coatings
Lubrizol is a market-driven innovator of specialty chemicals that solve today's challenges in the paints and coatings, printing and packaging, paper and textiles, plastics and composites, and digital print markets. More than just a supplier, it is a partner with extensive experience in surface protection, dispersion, adhesion, and barrier properties that enables us to enhance the performance, simplicity, and eco-considerate benefits of our customers' products. With a commitment to collaboration, applied science, and demonstrated value, our team of experts is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations for both the simplest and toughest requirements.
About The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a technology-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the quality, performance and value of customers' products while reducing their environmental impact. It produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.