Arkema has announced that its coatings team is meeting with its customers at ECS and will continue to build a productive relationship with them for the long term.
Offering Tailor-made Solutions
| Arkema's ECS Booth
Building on its recent investments and announcements in the coatings, adhesives and sealants sector (investment in acrylic monomers in the United States, capacity increase in fluoropolymers and technical polymers in China, new research center in Korea, and investment in powder coating resins in India), the Group is further consolidating its worldwide presence together with its support for its global customers.
Over and above its geographic presence and its ability to offer innovative solutions, over the last 10 years and more, Arkema has above all built a relationship of trust and close cooperation with its customers. A relationship based on open dialogue, responsiveness, proximity, and a unique ability to offer tailor-made solutions, as the following approach, showcased at ECS 2017, aptly sums up: “Good things happen when chemistry gets personal”.
Arkema’s Unique Portfolio at ECS:
- Automotive - Sartomer – Sarbio® resins and additives for paints, solvent-free protective varnishes and top coats for plastic surfaces.
- House - extensive ranges of eco-responsible formulations for all types of interior decoration such as the Celocor® and Synaqua® product ranges
- Packaging - Sartomer solvent-free ultra high purity inks developed specifically for food-grade packaging, pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) from the Encor® range, and Bostik’s BPA-free copolyester coatings solutions for the food industry.
- Construction - more durable solutions in particular with Coapur™ XS 83, a new pseudoplastic polyurethane thickener, and durable Kynar® 500 coatings.
- Marine - bio-sourced protective coatings with the Rilsan® Fine Powders range, and thinners for low-VOC protective systems with the MCure®
Product Presentations at ECS:
Wednesday, April 5
Thursday, April 6
- Coapur™ XS 83, New Highly Pseudoplastic Polyurethane thickener for industrial applications. 2:30pm – 2:50pm / Stand no.1-131 (Hall 1)
- Towards sustainable high performance UV-Curable Coatings. 2:30pm – 2:50pm / Stand no.7-726 (Hall 7)
- Coadis™ range: innovative solutions for specific performances. 2:50pm – 2:10pm / Stand no.5-353 (Hall 5)
- N3xtDimension, new generation of solutions for UV curable additive manufacturing. 2:50pm – 2:10pm / Stand no.7-726 (Hall 7)
- Creating value with specialty acrylates and methacrylates. 9:50am – 10:10am / Stand no.1-131 (Hall 1)
- Most recent advances addressing the UV-inks market drivers. 2:50pm – 3:10pm / Stand no.1-131 (Hall 1)
Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, it produces state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials.