PHILADELPHIA -- Axalta Coating Systems, one of the leading global manufacturers of liquid and powder coatings, has introduced a Global Warranty program for its premium line of Alesta® architectural powder coatings that deliver superior corrosion protection, excellent weatherability, elasticity, and abrasion resistance.
Alesta® Powder Coatings
|New Global Warranty Program by Axalta
for Architectural Powder Coatings
- Designed to meet the rigorous architectural specifications set forth by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), Qualicoat and GSB standards
- These high-performance coatings offer super durability
- They are available in a wide selection of colors and gloss levels
- Contains virtually no VOCs and no targeted HAPs
- The Global Warranty provides a unique and consistent program to specifiers and façade fabricators through Axalta’s approved applicators
“Axalta’s powder coatings are engineered to deliver better appearance, improved abrasion resistance and improved hardness,
” said Michael Cash Axalta Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Coatings. “This Global Warranty program supports Axalta’s commitment to supplying our customers across the globe with innovative, durable and high-quality products that they can depend on
For Axalta approved applicators, the fluoropolymer-based Alesta AR500 UD series powder coatings based on fluorocarbon technology will come with a warranty of up to 30 years, offering advantages such as superior mechanical properties compared to traditional liquid technologies. Alesta AR400 SD super durable polyester-based powder coatings
will come with a warranty up to 25 years. Alesta AR300 AP standard durable polyester-based powder coatings will come with a warranty up to 15 years.
About Axalta Coating Systems
Axalta is one of the leading global companies focused solely on coatings and providing customers with innovative, colorful, beautiful and sustainable solutions. From light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines, its coatings are designed to prevent corrosion, increase productivity and enable the materials it coat to last longer.