GLEN MILLS, PA -- Axalta Coating Systems, expanded its presence at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV, held from November 5 through November 8, 2013, in booth #22391 in Hot Rod Alley located inside Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Axalta's booth featured an array of attractions:
- Custom-built spray booth with Axalta's latest high-productivity products, including Cromax® Pro waterborne basecoat.
- Three-dimensional vehicle renderings, utilizing digital color technology to demonstrate Axalta's vast color library.
- Attendees got a chance to learn about the just-launched Cromax® Mosaic™ 3.5 solvent borne basecoat that was spotlighted in the SEMA Show New Product Showcase.
- The new IntelliMist™ automatic spray booth humidifier perfect for high heat, low humidity desert-like conditions.
- The Cromax® UV primer-surfacer system. It is the latest in UV technology for ultra-short cycle-time and Fast Lane refinishing.
- Several outstanding vehicles painted with brilliant colors from three of Axalta's brands.
- Axalta donated custom paint on the EcoTrek Ford F350, painted by Los Angeles Trade Tech students, at booth #22200 in Central Hall.
The SEMA tradeshow is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
About Axalta Coating Systems
Axalta Coating Systems is one of the leading global providers of liquid and powder coatings to automotive,
Transportation, General industrial and selected Architectural and Decorative customers. Axalta will continue to build on more than 145 years of experience in the coatings industry.
Source: Axalta Coating Systems